103 საჭირო ფრაზა სალაპარაკო ესპანურიდან


1. ¿Cómo te llamas? (What is your name?)
2. Me llamo (María). (My name is Maria.)
3. Soy (María García).  (I am Maria.)
4. Me llamo (Fernando).(My name is Fernando.)
5. Soy Fernando Crespo. (I am Fernado Crespo.)
6. ¡Hola! ¿Qué tal?  (Hi! How are you?)
7. Encantado de conocerle (conocerte) (Pleased to meet you.)
8. Mucho gusto (en conocerte) (Pleased to meet you.)
9. ¡Cuántas ganas tenía de conocerte! (How much desire I had to know you!)
10. ¡Adiós, hasta luego!  (See you, bye!)

11. ¿Quién es?  (Who is he/she?)
12. ¿Qué es?  (What is it?)
13. ¿Dónde es? (Where is it?)
14. ¿Dónde está? (Where is he/she/it?)
15. ¿Cuánto es? (How much is it?)
16. ¿Cómo es? (How is he/she/it?)
17. ¿Cuánto cuesta? (How cost?)
18. ¿Cuánto debo? (How much should I pay?)
19. ¿Qué precio tiene? (What is the price?)
20. ¿De dónde eres? (Where are you from?)


21. ¿De dónde vienes? (Where do you come from?)
22. ¿A dónde vas? (Where are you going?)
23. ¿Qué hora es? (What time is it?)
24. Estoy casado/a. (I’m married.)
25. Estoy soltero/a. (I’m single.)
26. Soy español/a. (I’m Spaniard.)
27. Soy estadounidense (francés, inglés, alemán, chino, brasileño, portugués…) (I am American, French, English, German, Chinese, Brazilian, Portuguese…)
28. Soy estudiante de español. (I am student of Spanish.)
29. Soy estudiante universitario. (I’m university student.)
30. Soy médico (periodista, abogado, ingeniero, economista…). (I am doctor, journalist, lawyer, engineer, economistjournalist, lawyer, engineer, economist…).

31. Viajo por estudios. (I travel for studies.)
32. Viajo por negocios. (I travel for business.)
33. Tengo hambre. (I’m hungry.)
34. Tengo sueño. (I’m sleepy.)
35. Estoy cansado. (I’m tired.)
36. Estoy perdido (-a)  (I’m lost.)
37. Quiero un café con leche (I want to have a coffee with milk.)
38. Quiero un desayuno completo. (I want to have a full breakfast.)
39. Quiero reservar una mesa para comer (cenar).  (I want to book a table for eating, for dinner.)
40. ¿Comemos de ‘picoteo’? (Have we eat ‘tapas’?)

41. La cuenta, por favor. (The bill, please.)
42. Quedamos a merendar. (We meet to have a snack.)
43. Los niños quieren merendar. (Children want to have a snack.)
44. ¿Qué menú hay hoy? (What is on menu today?)
45. ¿Cuánto cuesta el autobús? (How cost bus ticket?)
46. ¿Puedo sacar un bono de metro? (Can I buy a underground pass?)
47. ¿La boca de metro más próxima? (Where is the nearest subway station?)
48. Podemos ir andando. (We can go by walk.)
49. ¿Dónde se puede comer bueno y barato? (where can I eat good and cheap?)
50. Hoy comemos pronto. (We eat soon today.)

51. Hoy comemos tarde. (We eat late today.)
52. ¿Cuántos hermanos tienes? (How many brothers you have?)
53. ¿Cuántos hijos tienes? (How many children do you have?)
54. Solo somos amigos. (We are just friends.)
55. Este es mi padre ( esposo, hermano, hijo, amigo, compañero, novio…).  (This is my father, husband, brother, son, friend, colleague, boyfriend…)
56. Esta es mi madre (esposa, hermana, hija, amiga, compañera, novia…)  (This is my mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend, colleague, girlfriend…)
57. Estoy de visita. (I’m visiting.)
58. Soy estudiante. (I’m student.)
59. Necesito encontrar alojamiento. (I need to find accommodation.)

60. Busco un hotel céntrico. (I am looking for a downtown hotel.)
61. Me duele la cabeza. (I have headcache.)
62. Necesito un dentista.  (I need a dentist.)
63. Necesito ir al médico.  (I need to go to the doctor.)
64. ¿Dónde hay un hospital?  (Where is a hospital?)
65. ¿Dónde hay un aparcamiento?  (Where is a parking?)
66. ¿Dónde hay un garaje? (Where is a garage?)
67. Mi coche no arranca. (My car can’t start.)
68. Cómo voy al Museo de... (How I can go to Museum of…)
69. ¿Qué exposiciones puedo ver? (What exhibitions can I see?)
70. ¿Hay conexión wi-fi?  (Is there wi-fi connection?)

71. He perdido el teléfono móvil. (I have lost my cell phone.)
72. ¿Dónde hay una comisaría de policía? (Where is a police station?)
73. Necesito denunciar un robo. (I need to report a robbery.)
74. Busco un supermercado. (I am looking for a supermarket.)
75. Tengo que hacer la compra. (I have to do the shopping.)
76. ¿Cuál es la mejor zona para ir de compras?  (What is the best area to go shopping?)
77. Quiero ir al mar.  (I want to go to the sea.)
78. Quiero ir a la playa. (I want to go the beach.)
79. ¿Dónde hay un centro comercial? (Where is a shopping centre?)
80. ¿Quieres una cañita (de cerveza)?   (Do you want a little glass of beer?)

81. ¿Tomamos el aperitivo?  (Have we take an aperitif?)
82. ¿Quedamos para tomar el aperitivo? (Do we meet to take an aperitif?)
83. Necesito ir al banco. (I need to go to the bank.)
84. ¿Dónde puedo cambiar moneda? (Where I can change currency?)
85. ¿Dónde hay un cajero automático? (Where is an ATM?)
86. Me han invitado a casa de unos amigos. (I have been invited to some friend’s houses.)
87. ¿Dónde puedo comprar bombones? (Where I can buy bonbons?)
88. ¿Dónde puedo comprar flores? (Where I can buy flowers?)
89. ¿Hay ducha en la playa? (Are there showers in the beach?)
90. ¿Dónde está la caseta de la Cruz Roja? (Where is Red Cross hut?)

91. ¿Está buena el agua? (Is the water okay?)
92. Voy a dormir una siesta.  (I am going to take a nap.)
93. Es más joven que tú.  (He /she is younger than you.)
94. Soy más vieja que tú. (I am older than you.)
95. Es más alto y más fuerte. (He/ she is taller and stronger.)
96. Es muy simpático. (He / she is very nice.)
97. Está enfadado. (He /she is angry.)
98. Se ha enfadado. (He /she got angry.)
99. Estoy muy contento/a. (I’m very happy.)
100. ¿A qué hora quieres que te recoja? (What time do you want me to pick you up?)

101. ¿Cuál es la noticia del día? (What is the news of the day?)
102. ¡Dime algo! (Tell me something!)

103. ¡Muchas gracias por todo! (Thank you so much for everything!)